Our school community is looking for a Deputy Headteacher who will join us in actively leading our school in striving for excellence.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Deputy Headteacher to join Arthur Bugler Primary School. This role provides an exciting and unique opportunity for a person with senior leadership experience wishing to develop their career in 2023.
As Deputy Headteacher you will lead the Quality of Education and Assessment throughout the school. The successful candidate will also be the Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Working closely with members of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be able to help shape the strategic direction of the school ensuring a committed focus on further developing the curriculum; raising attainment and progress for all pupils within a caring and aspirational environment. You will benefit from working with a strong team of teachers and support staff. All staff at the school share the Osborne Cooperative Academy Trust’s values and vision.
Arthur Bugler Primary School is a two-form primary school and a proud member of the Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust where all schools work in equal partnership and are members of the Schools’ Co-operative Society.
What does that mean?
It means that we are a collaborative community of schools that share cooperative values working together for a better future for our pupils and local communities – to find out more, visit the Osborne website or follow our Trust hashtag on social media – #LifeAtOsborne
Group 3, pupils on roll 420
Leadership Range 9–13 (£52,568–£57,890 per annum)
As Deputy Headteacher, you will…
- be an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of enabling children to be highly successful in their learning and well equipped for their future education;
- embrace creativity and innovation and will always be looking for the very best practice in the Quality of Education.
What we offer you in return…
- an exciting working environment where children are enthusiastic and want to learn - our school is situated at the heart of the community;
- the support of the Osborne Cooperative Academy Trust and its collaborative values;
- a Trust that values staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities;
- an induction programme that supports staff every step of the way;
- full access to the Employee Assistance Programme, which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal and financial advice, medical information, and counselling sessions;
- recognition of continuous service.
Read our Deputy Headteacher Person Specification (PDF)
Tuesday 11th October 2022, 23:59pm
Friday 14th October 2022
You are more than welcome to Arthur Bugler Primary. To make an appointment please email the HR team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01375 648905.
How to apply
To apply for this post, please download the application form by tapping on the button below.
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.